With the Raza and Dua Mubarak of Huzurala TUS, Zaini Enterprises is proud to announce launch of PAN Facilitation Centre managed by NSDL under the supervision of Vertex Customer Solutions India Pvt Ltd, Branch code 07547.
This year, we went to Mumbai for our yearly vacation. This was a double trip, ziyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA along with roaming in Mumbai. A short trip of 4 days and 5 nights which includes 2 nights in travelling was a good one.
We put up our stay at a room near Raudat Tahera itself, so that we save on time and money for travelling to ziyarat and that it was to be done multiple times a day. Room was nice, small but sufficient enough for 9 of us.
Next Year ….. lets wait and watch !!!
I was scheduled to travel to Burhanpur for two days during this Holi holidays. The trip had to be postponed.
Hope to be there soon, Inshallah. Ameen.
I own the domain burhaniboutique.com — and now am putting up for sale. For further queries, please email me: shabbir at abdeali dot org
Goa is the party capital of India with its marvelous beaches and Exotic locales it is an ideal destination to have fun or to simply relax. Like any tourist hub the city offers a choice of Hotels and Resorts in the Luxury Segment which define the height of hospitality in the region. Here are our top 5 picks of Luxury Hotels in Goa –
1. Taj Exotica – This Jewel in the crown of Taj Group of Hotels is located in the south coast of Goa right across the Benaulim Beach. This resort boasts of personal beach frontage area of 700 meters which includes a seafood shack of its own. Taj Exotica has 140 rooms, in different luxury categories and also includes 24 hour coffee shop, 3 exclusive restaurants, 2 Bars and 2 Spa. The hotel has all the facilities you will expect from a premium luxury hotel like a fitness and Business center and is spread among 56 acres of gardens.
2. The Leela- The Leela is situated in Cavelossim and is nearly 50 kms from the capital Panjim, 40 kms from the Goa Airport. This stellar piece of attraction is situated between blue lagoons and boasts of 206 rooms in different luxury categories. The hotel has a mini-bar in every room along with a balcony facing the lagoon so you can enjoy the view while holding on to your drink. With an option to choose among 7 different options to eat and drink a guest will surely not be bored with cuisine offerings at The Leela.
3. Resort Rio- Who can miss this star attraction right near the famous Baga Beach. Resort Rio is an all time popular among crowd frequently coming to Goa. The property has 127 rooms divided among the deluxe room and the Royal suite and includes balconies or patio in each one of them. The Resort also boasts of 5 specialty restraints located in premises, an ideal place for people looking to stay in the heart of Goa.
4. Goa Marriot Resort & Spa – When its luxury, how can the Marriot stay behind. Located near the Miramar beach this property has 180 rooms. The star attraction at this property is known for its spa ‘Quan’, which is famous for its massages and treatments. The Goa Marriot also has a very popular outdoor barbeque restaurant, which people visiting Goa must definitely give a try.
5. Heritage Village Club – The heritage village club is located near the Arossim beach in Cansaulim. It’s known for its unique architecture and design apart from its best in class services. The hotel has 95 rooms all of which include balconies. The Arossim beach and Cansaulim beach are located 2.6 and 1.8 kms from the heritage Village Club.
Gone are the days when you had to look across the pages of Lonely Planet to find hotel details and then call the hotels for reservations or bookings. With the presence of Internet, hotel bookings can be done on a click or a swap. Sitting in your home or checking your Smartphone on the go a hotel booking over the net is convenient, thanks to the online portals that not only provide a comprehensive range of hotels to choose from but also fabulous discounts and offers on them which can be availed by applying coupon codes. A user can visit-
And others online travel portals. One can search for the best deals on these websites for a hotel of choice and can also find great hotel discount coupons through the coupons portals like couponzguru.com etc. which when included can get you the best of the luxury rooms at the most affordable prices. Musafir is also a great online travel portal which is doing good and promoted by legend Sir Sachin Tendulker . You can also book hotels through musafir.com using musafir coupons to save the money while booking hotels online.
A huge vacuum is there.
Had been to Rajnandgaon recently on a sunday, to oversee the work of Audio Video — cables, setup, projectors, televisions, speakers, satellite relay etc in Masjid — interior being redone.
While in Mumbai, I was travelling in auto rickshaw from Marol to Andheri railway station, at a signal, the auto stopped. There was a car a lane besides, the driver kept watching me curiously. Then suddenly asked my name and confirmed my status. Then said that he used to be my student in Jamali English School and his name was Adil. On enquiry said that he is working in Bangalore, but presently in Mumbai for some work. I did not recognize him, he was a student then in his school days, but he remembered me by face.
What a coincidence. Teacher’s job surely pays back. Felt very good.
Had a trip to Rajnandgaon in my Tata Indica DLS — wont ever forget it. The distance traveled is very less, just 430 km, but the time taken is huge, approx 14.30 hrs.
We left early morning at 6 in the morning so that we shall reach our destination earlier and after finishing our work (which will take 30 mins max) will return back to Nagpur by early afternoon. But fate had some other plans.
After a short drive of 10 km, vehicle engine got hot, there was no coolant, after putting water into it, drove slowly for about 60-70 kms so that shops open and we get coolant. The roads are so good, that we can easily find them in between the potholes. Road is there, of course. The toll tax paid road is also in shambles now. After a further short drive, the tyre got punctured and we changed to another tyre and proceeded ahead.
While returning, the vehicle was vibrating, so we contacted a mechanic, he said the bearings are gone and we need to change them. Further ahead, another mechanic proved that bearings are good, tyre is having problems. Further ahead, another tyre got burst and we were short of money. Somehow the mechanic agreed to change and we kept our tools with him as security. The nearest ATM was 25 kms backwards and 20 kms in front. The money is still pending to be paid while I write this, and will be paid on friday, inshallah. The tools are with him only.
Safely reached home at 8.30pm.