For the past some time, have been in rough weather conditions. But, Inshallah, with the Dua Mubarak of Huzurala TUS, will soon be out of rough weather. Time has to change. It will. Inshallah.
Always in sukoon, though in bad extreme rough weather.. but sukoon prevails and life goes on.
It has been a long time I have not penned down anything on my blog. Will be soon back to normal, Inshallah, and of course with some crackers.
CouponzGuru.sg: An Exceptional Way To Save
Once upon a time, when I was browsing the web aimlessly, just to toss-away some wasted hours; I came across a website called “CouponzGuru”. Being a shopping goon myself, I like spending time in finding websites that aims at saving my money. Such portals are worth your time and interest as these can help you eminently in all possible ways.
Due to the economic downturns, finding smart channels to save money is more important than ever. In such state of affairs, CouponzGuru comes up like a boon and escape you from the obnoxious attack of heavily listed MRP’s. No matter how good you are at saving money on desired products, if you haven’t started couponing yet, you are lacking behind. This is the smartest way to use online services on cheaper prices.
Something about CouponGuru.sg
CouponzGuru is your source for savings unlimited cash. CG was launched in year 2011. They have their headquarters in India. As you type “CouponzGuru.sg” in search window, you will be directed to the home page of website. This page features “Top Coupons of the Day” and “Top Deals of the Day”.
Navigation of the site includes: Online Shopping Coupons, Flights and Hotels Coupons, Restaurants Coupons, Top Stores, All Stores and Contact Us. There are various portals such as Zalora, Agoda, Foodpanda, etc, that are offering most idyllic deals to CG customers.
What Are The Benefits Of Using CouponzGuru?
• All Coupons listed are free of cost.
• Every Brand is offering multiple deals on all product types.
• All exclusive brands are listing their products on the site.
• It is a well-organized site and neat portal to locate store according to your requirement
• You can find detail of every coupon along-with the deal.
Let’s dig deep into comprehensive details of CouponzGuru:
• Coupon Variety: CG has an exclusive assortment of voucher codes. Main niches that are catered by multiple brands are at the site are: Food, Online Shopping Coupons, Flight Deals, Hotels Coupons, Restaurants, Consumer Electronics, Gadgets, Books, Apparels, Shoes, Baby Products, etc. CG is no short in offering you an exclusive mix of coupons.
• Ease of Use: Coupons at CG are straightforward in usage. Firstly, these are not paid deals. All the voucher codes that you can see at the site are free of cost. You can simply visit the brand page and fetch the deal you like. The voucher code comes with a brief description, explaining the products that are available with the discounts. CG Newsletter is also quite gaining for the subscribers as it is a perfect source to find latest discounts.
• Help & Support: Team CG is always available for your help, in case of any support and assistance. You can contact them and send your queries and within a few hours, you can expect reply from the team.
Being a CG user myself, I would say that this site is a great portal to invest your time and interest. All the coupons available here are subjective and generic. For any kind of shopping endeavor, you can expect best discounts from CG.
Zaini Enterprises opened its new office at Kamptee Road, Nagpur yesterday, Friday, March 6, 2015 which also coincides to be Birthday of H H Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq of Dawoodi Bohras.
Looking forward for a good great future ahead. Inshallah. Ameen.
Its been a very busy time, since I wrote last on the blog. Looking forward to a big bang, Inshallah. Just wait.
This year, the winters are quiet chilling. Its 6.8 degrees minimum in Nagpur and the meterology department says that the mercury will drip more in the coming days.
Couple of days earlier, it rained for few minutes too. And both the days I happened to be driving while it rained. A sweet chilling memory.
After a long gap of about 10 years, visited Poona for marriage of cousin brothers son. From there had a short visit to Mumbai for Ziyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
This was the first Ashara Mubaraka which I attended physically in Hazrat Imamiyah. Yes. Surprising but true. The First ever Ashara with Maula TUS. Had sharaf of listening to Maula TUS directly from 3rd till Ashura.
Days and nights spent with sukoon. Alhamdolillah. And looking ahead for many more Ashara with Maula TUS, Inshallah.
As I grow older day by day, the day I was born marking another milestone of me passing another year of my life. Celebrating the day with Sukoon. The Sun rises and sets, the moon follows the suit with the stars lighting up the nights and making it bright even in the darkness.
I rest with Sukoon, celebrating Waras…. and inshallah more to come ahead. Ameen.
After a long gap, a huge gap. Visited Burhanpur with Sukoon for two days, Sunday and Monday.
While the first half of sunday was spent searching solace, the early evening showed a glimpse of sukoon which continued and continues and will always be around me, Inshallah.